Sunday 24 January 2021

Dear friend...

Hi Ossi,

How are you? I'm so happy because I arrived home yesterday, but I miss you so much!

I'm writing to you, to thank you and your family, for inviting me to Egypt for one month and let me stay at your house during my trip.

The truth is that visiting Egypt was my dream when I was a child, and you let me make it possible.


I explained my trip in front of the class, all my classmates were surprised. I told them all the things that we did: I found an ancient metal coin while we were visiting the pyramids, we saw mummies at the museum and we visited the Abu Simbel temple. I enjoyed a lot, especially the hot weather, the new people that I met and the fantastic views.

Do you remember when we went to your grandfather's house? He teached me about ancient Egypt culture, words and costumes while you and your sister were preparing typical foods.


I think Egypt is an incredible, magical place and I have to travel there again. Your family is so kind and happy. I want you to meet my family too, why don't you come to Spain this June?

I'm going to wait for your answer, I think these were the best vacations of my life.


Bye, by Aran


PD:Do you remember the ceramic cup that your mother gave me? I use it every morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment