Thursday 19 November 2020

RUSSIAN BALLET

Two years ago, I went to Viladecanstheater with my grandparents, my mother and my sister. We went to saw a ballet from the Russian Ballet company. I went there, because when I was younger, I used to go to ballets once a year.

I remember that after the event, we had a snack, at the bar of the theater, and we came inside the theater room. There were a lot of people and classic music sounded, at the time that dancers danced. I felt so happy and exited, because I love ballet and I enjoy it a lot.

When the dance finished, all the dancers came out to greet. Everybody was clapping a lot. I remember, that after the event, I tried to copy the movements of the professional dancers, but I couldn't do it. I loved the event a lot and I recommend it to everybody, specially if they love ballet as much as me.

2 comments:

  1. We went to saw - We went to see
    I enjoy - I enloyed
    as much as me - as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete